Short Description: Bihar Public Service Commission has publicized a notif or an advertisement and invites online application for the post of BPSC Maths Lecturer Recruitment 2020. Check all the mandatory details here.
Post Date: 21/08/2020
Apply Online for the post of BPSC Maths Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
All the applicants hereby informed that the online registration will begin from 25/08/2020 and it will close on 11/09/2020. Candidates can apply online on or before 23/09/2020. Total no of vacancy is 47 only.
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the BPSC website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
All the applicants must read the notification carefully before registration.
Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC
Advertisement No: 22/2020
|Online Registration Starting Date||25/08/2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||11/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||16/09/2020|
|Online Application Last Date||23/09/2020|
|Written Exam Date||will be announced|
|Admit Card Status||notify shortly|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 750.00|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 200.00|
|Female (BR. Domicile)||Rs. 200.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per Bihar Govt and BPSC rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post:47
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|Lecturer in Mathematics (BPSC Bihar) Govt Polytechnic.||47||Master’s degree in Math subject with first class.|
OR Equivalent at Bachelors
OR Masters level
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply
- This vacancy for the post of BPSC Maths Lecturer Recruitment 2020.
- All the candidates must visit the official website of BPSC.
- Before applying online application, he/she must apply for registration within the given date.
- After registration applicants should pay their fees the next day.
- Then he or she apply online application on or before 23/09/20.
- Finally, candidates send their submitted application in the form of hard copy on the given address.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Take Printout.