Electronic Corporation of India has publicized a notif or an advertisement and invites online application for the post of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2020. This recruitment for the post of Technical Officer is a contract basis all over India.
Post Date: 20/08/2020.
ECIL Technical Recruitment 2020: Check Age Limit, Salary and other details
All the applicants hereby informed that the online application will begin from 19/08/2020 and it will close on 30/08/2020. Total no of vacancy is 350 only.
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the ECIL website http://careers.ecil.co.in/login.php
Electronic Corporation of India, ECIL
Advertisement No: 26/2020 Short Description
MORE RELATED JOBS
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
|Online Application Starting Date||19/08/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||30/08/2020|
|Last Date of Form Completion||30/08/2020|
Category Wise Vacancy
Vacancy Details Total Post-350
|POST||TOTAL NO OF POST||AGE LIMIT|
|Technical Officer||350||Maximum 30 years|
Educational Qualification and Mode of Selection
- BE or B TECH First Division (60 %) with 1 years Exp.
- Related trade in EC / CSE/ IT/ME/EI/EEE
- Selection is totally based on the marks basis.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online application for the post of ECIL Technical Officer recruitment 2020 from the official website http://careers.ecil.co.in/login.php.
- Visit the website and read notifications carefully.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally,Take Printout.