Post Name: AIIMS Raipur Recruitment for the post of Laboratory Attendant 2020.
Post Date: 25 July 2020
Brief Information: All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS Raipur has invited an application on a contractual basis for the post of Laboratory Attendant 2020. Those applicants who are going to fill this offline application must read all the details available in the official notification. You can download the application form and send through speed post on or before 06 August 2020 by 5 P.M.
AIIMS Raipur Recruitment for the post of Laboratory Attendant 2020-Apply Offline.
|All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS Raipur
|Advertisement Ref: BMGF/05 Short Information
|Offline Application Starting Date
|You can send through Speed Post
|Offline Application Closing Date
|06 August 2020
|11 August 2020 (Tuesday)
|Declaration of Results
|Will be declared on Website
|1. 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board or University
2. 3 Years of working experience in a diagnostic laboratory.
3. DMLT or DALT with one-year working experience.
AGE LIMIT of the Candidates as on
|See the Notification
HOW TO APPLY
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2020 for the post Laboratory Attendant on a contractual basis. The last date of filling application form is 06 August 2020. You can fill this application form by offline and by speed post.
- You can send your application form through Speed Post on the given address on the official notification.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Eligibility criteria, age relaxation, document details and other details.
- Before Send the application form you should cross-check all the details and information.
- This is a contractual job for a period of 17 months and Rs. 13,000 fixed salary
- You have to check details on the below-given link.
|1. CSBC Forest Department Recruitment For Forest Guard @ 484 posts
|2. UPRVUNL Recruitment for 353 Various Post Last Online Application Date Extended
|3.National Board of Examination NBE Recruitment for 12th Passed and Graduate Candidate for 90 vacancies