IDBI Bank has issued a notification for the post of Assistant Manager Grade A 2021. Check age limit, Salary, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other details here.
Post Date: 13/08/2021
IDBI Bank Assistant Manager vacancy 2021: Important Dates
IDBI Bank has published a notification for the post of assistant manager grade A recruitment 2021. A total of 650 posts has been notified in this vacancy. Kindly go through the official website of Bank.
The online application form for the post of IDBI bank , assistant manager Grade A 2021 will be begin from 10 August 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must fill the form before the last date of the application form.
|Online Application Starting Date||10/08/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||22/08/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||22/08/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the IDBI bank rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 200/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=650
|IDBI Bank Assistant Manager Grade A||650||1. Must be a graduate in any trade with 60 % marks.|
2. Those who belongs to SC/ST/PH-55 % marks.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of IDBI Bank as a Assistant manager grade A 2021 vacancy.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 22/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|