Uttarakhand , UKPSC has issued a notification for the post of Forest Range Officer, FRO 2021. Check age limit, eligibility criteria, syllabus and other details here.
Post Date: 12/08/2021
UKPSC Forest Range Officer, FRO 2021: Important Dates
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has invited online form for the post of Forest Range Officer, FRO 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest available on the advertisement details.
The application from will start from 11 Aug 2021. All the keen applicants must apply before the last date of the application form. kindly go through the official website of the UKPSC for Forest Range Officer , FRO.
|Online Application Starting Date||11/08/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/08/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||31/08/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit (UKPSC,FRO)- 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 42 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UKPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 176.55/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 86.55/- and Rs. 26.55|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=40
|Uttarakhand , UKPSC Forest Range Officer, FRO 2021||40||1. Graduate in Science.|
2. B. Tech in various trades- check advertisement details below.
- GEN- 26
- OBC- 05
- EWS- 02
- SC- 06
- ST- 01
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttarakhand Forest Range Officer, FRO 2021 recruitment.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 31/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.