UPPSC ACF and RFO Vacancy 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited online form for the post of ACF and RFO recruitment 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must read all the available details present in the notification. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
Post Date: 06/02/2021
UPPSC ACF and RFO Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 16 posts are available in this recruitment of UPPSC ACF and RFO 2021. All the aspired applicants must apply before the due date of application form. Kindly visit the official website of UPPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||05/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||02/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||02/03/2021|
|Form Completion last Date||05/03/2021|
|Pre Exam Date||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 125/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 65/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|UPPSC ACF and RFO vacancy 2021||16||1. Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
2. Bachelor Degree (Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Forestry)
3. For more details check notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPPSC ACF and RFO vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 02/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.