SAIL Apprentice 2021: Steel Authority of India Limited, Rourkela has invited online form for the post of Graduate and Technician apprentice 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must apply before the due date. Check age limit, eligibility criteria and other details here.
Post Date: 07/02/2021
SAIL Apprentice 2021 Recruitment: Important Dates
A total of 270 posts have been notified in this SAIL apprentice 2021 vacancy. All the applicants must read full details which is available on the official notification and kindly visit the website of SAIL and MHRD.
|Online Application Closing Date||10/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||Not Available|
|Selection Procedure||on the merit basis.|
|Result||to be notified later.|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 24 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SAIL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Degree Apprentice||90||Degree in their respective discipline.|
|Diploma Apprentice||180||Diploma required.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Steel Authority of India Limited, SAL Apprentice 2021 recruitment.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 10/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.