Railway DFCCIL recruitment 2021: Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India, Indian Railway has invited online form for various posts such as Junior manager and Executive in various streams 2021. The online application will start from 24 April 2021. All the eligible and interested applicants must read all the latest details from this article as well as from the official notification also.
Post Date: 25-04-2021
Post Updated on: 19/09/2021
Railway DFCCIL recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Indian Railway, DFCCIL – 2021
Advertisement No: 04/2021
|Online Application Starting Date||24-04-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||23-05-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||23-05-2021|
|Exam Date||May-June 21|
|Admit Card Status||May-June 21|
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years (O. Post) & 27 years ( for J.M.)
- Age Relaxation: as per the DFCCIL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|Junior Manager||Rs. 1000/-|
|Exe. Post||Rs. 900/-|
|J. Executive Posts||Rs. 700/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card or Through offline mode also.|
|Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive||1074||Advertisement–Click Here|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Indian Railway DFCCIL recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 23/05/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
- The computer based Test will conducted online mode, for more details read the official notification.
- There will be objective multiple choice questions.
- There shall be negative marking ,1 wrong answer (.25 marks will be deducted).
- The language of question paper will be both in English and Hindi and Preferences will be given to English, if there is differences.