NTPC EET 2021 Vacancy: National Thermal Power Corporation has issued a notification for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees 2021 through Gate exam. All the interested and aspired candidates must read all the latest details from this article as well as official notification.
Post Date: 18-04-2021
NTPC EET 2021 Vacancy: Important Dates
National Thermal Power corporation
Advertisement No: EET 2021
|Online Application Starting Date||16-04-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||06-05-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||NA|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 06/05/2021
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the NTPC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 00/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 00/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Engineering Executive Trainees via Gate 2021||50||1. 4 years bachelor degree.|
2. B.E. / B. Tech.
3. Gate through 2021
4. For more details read official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of National Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC EET 2021 Vacancy.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 06/05/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.