UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh has invited online application for the post of Assistant Teacher and Principal vacancy 2021. Those who are interested and aspired must read the official advertisement before apply. Check eligibility, salary and vacancy details here.
Post Date: 13/02/2021
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 1894 posts are available in this Junior High School UP Assistant Teacher recruitment 2021. Interested and aspired applicants must apply before due date and kindly visit the official website.
|Online Application Starting Date||03/03/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||17/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||17/03/2021|
|Admit Card Status||09/04/2021|
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 700/-|
|SC / ST & PH||Rs. 500/- & Rs. 300|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Assistant Teacher||1504||1. Bachelor Degree|
|Principal||390||1. Must be a graduate.|
2. 5 years of experienced.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh UP Assistant Teacher and Principal Recruitment 2021
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 08/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.