UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission has published a notification for the various posts of Geo Scientist. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest details in the official notification. Check age limit, Salary details, no of post and other details here in this article. Kindly visit the official website of UPSC.
Post Date: 23-09-2021
UPSC Geo Scientist Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
A total of 192 posts are available in this recruitment of UPSC Geo Scientist 2022. So all the applicants must apply beofore the last date of the application form.
|Online Application Starting Date||22-09-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||12-10-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||12-10-2021|
|Exam Date (Pre)||20 Feb 2022|
|Admit Card Status||to be announce later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=192
|Geologist Group A||100|
|GeoPhysicist Group A||50|
|Chemist Group A||20|
|Scientist B (Hyderology, Chemical)||22|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPSC Geo scientist Recruitment 2021
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 12/10/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.