UPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission has invited online application for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Medical Physicist, Public Prosecutor and others. Check Salary, age limit and job descriptions here.
UPSC Recruitment 2020: A new notification has been out for various posts such as assistant engineer for electrical and others. There are 34 posts are available and you can apply before the due date of the application process.
UPSC Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2020: Important Date
All the interested and eligible candidates must read the official notification for the post of UPSC assistant engineer posts and various others. So all of you visit the official website of UPSC.
- Advertisement No: 16/2020
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Process: 31/12/2020
- Print Your Hard Copy of Submitted Form Last Date: 01/01/2021
|S.I||POSTS||TOTAL||Age Limit as on 31/12/2020|
|1.||Assistant Legal Advisor||02||40 Years|
|2.||Medical Physicist||04||35 Years|
|3.||Public Prosecutor||10||35 Years|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||18||30 Years|
NOTE: For more details about the educational qualification and other details please visit the official notification of this job vacancy form here. Click this link.
How to Apply?
1.Log on to the official website of UPSC.
2.Read Notification Carefully.
3.All the applicants must have functional Email id and mobile number for receiving notification from UPSC.
4.Upload your signature and photograph in a given format only.
5.After the successful submission of application form, take a printout of the form for future references.
More Sarkari Naukri jobs
- Bihar Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021, Check concise details here.
- UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2021, Check concise details and Apply Online.
- UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Recruitment, Apply Now and Check concise details here.
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021, Check concise details here.
- POWERGRID Executive Trainee recruitment 2021, Apply Now, Check concise details.
Apply Online: CLICK HERE
UPSC WEBSITE: CLICK HERE