UPSC NDA and NA-I Recruitment 2020-21: Union Public Service Commission has invited online application form for the post of NDA and NA-I exam form 2020. All the eligible and aspired applicants must read the official notification carefully. Check all the latest and new details here.
POST DATE: 01/01/2021
UPSC NDA and NA-I Exam Form 2020-21: Important Date
A total of 400 posts are available in this vacancy. If you are going to apply then must read the official notification carefully and kindly visit the official website of UPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||30/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||19/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||19/01/2021|
|Admit Card Status||March 2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
- Minimum- not earlier (02/07/2002)
- Maximum- not more than 01/07/2005
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPSC rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|National Defence Academy NDA||370||12th pass or 10 + 2.|
|Naval Academy (10 + 2 CES)||30||12th pass with PCM. (for more details read Notifs.)|
More Sarkari Naukri
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPSC NDA and NA-I Recruitment 2020-21.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date- 19/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.