UPRVUNL has asked to fill online form for the post of JE in various trades such as Mechanical, Computer and others. The recruitment process 2021 for the above posts will start from 03 June 2021. So all the applicants must read all the details from this article as well as from the official notification.
Post Date: 06-06-2021
UPRVUNL JE recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 196 posts are available in this UPRVUNL JE recruitment 2021. Kindly visit the official website and read all the details available. Please apply as soon as possible. Check eligibility, age limit and other criteria also.
|Online Application Starting Date||03-06-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||02-07-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||04-07-2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPRVUNL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 700/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|JE in Electrical, Mechanical, EC & I, Computer||196||should be diploma in respective trades.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited, UPRVUNL JE recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 02/07/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.