RCFL (Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited) has asked to fill online form for Operator posts recruitment 2021. There are 50 posts available in this vacancy. Check age limit, eligibility criteria and other details here.
Post Date: 06/06/2021
RCFL Operator recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 50 posts are available in this RCFL operator recruitment 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must apply the form before the due date. Kindly visit the official website of the RCFL.
|Online Application Starting Date||07-06-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||21-06-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||21-06-2021|
|Tentative Date of Trade Test||15-07-2021|
Age Limit as on 31/05/2021
- UR /General : 36 years
- SC /ST : 41 years
- OBC: 39 Years
- Age Relaxation: as per the RCFL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 700/- (plus Bank charges)|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|RCFL Operator Posts 2021||50||1. Regular B.Sc. (Chemistry) Degree with Physics.|
2. NCVT in Attendant Operator.
3.for more details check official notification below.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of RCFL Operator recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 21/06/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.