UPPRPB has issued a notification regarding UP Police SI recruitment 2021. Various other posts are also available such as ASI, Accountant. All the interested candidates must check details here.
Post Date: 01-06-2021
UP Police SI recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 1329 posts are available in this UPPRPB, UP SI recruitment 2021. The online application process will begin from 01/06/2021. All such applicants who are very much interested then you can apply. Kindly go through each and every details available in this article as well as Official documents.
|Online Application Starting Date||01/06/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/07/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||15/07/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPRPB rules and guidelines.
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- IREL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new vacancies.
- SECL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new and big posts.
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021- Check latest details.
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021- Check latest and Big details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST / All Cat. Female||Rs. 400/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card or E Challan|
|UP Police SI /ASI Clerk / ASI Accountant||1329||Check official Notification from below links.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UP Police SI recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/07/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.