UP Police Sub Inspector vacancy 2021: Uttar Pradesh PRPB has invited application form for the post of ASI Clerk, ASI accountant and SI Confidential 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest details from this article. You can also check from the official notification. There are 1329 posts available in this vacancy.
Post Date: 28-03-2021
UP Police Sub Inspector vacancy 2021: Important Dates
UP Police ASI Confidential, Clerk, Accountant Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No: पीआरपीबी-एक-1-(लीoसंo)/2020
|Online Application Starting Date||01/05/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||31-05-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||31-05-2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPBPB rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
- UP Police Head Operator Recruitment 2022- Check new details here
- Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2022- Check new details here
- DSSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022- Apply online for new posts.
- JCI Recruitment for Various Posts 2021-22- Apply for new posts.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 400/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card or E Challan.|
|SI Confidential, ASI Clerk, ASI Accountant||1329||Check notification from here.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh, UP Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 31/05/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.