Apply Online for the post of Specialist Officials in Bank of Baroda. Those who are interested must apply before the due date. Check age limit, Salary, vacancy details and such others.
Post Date: 09/11/2020
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officials Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
Bank of Baroda has issued a notification and has invited online application for the post of Specialist Officials SO vacancy 2020. Those who are interested and aspired for this position must read the official notification. There are various posts are available in this vacancy such as Digital Risk Specialist, Lead Digital Sales and others. A total of 13 posts are available in this vacancy. Also, see this: UCO bank Vacancy
- Online Application Begin Date: 09/11/2020
- Closing Date of Online Application: 30/11/2020
- Payment Last Date: 30/11/2020
- Selection Mode: Personal Interview / Group Discussion
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|Unreserved / EWS /OBC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Mode||pay through Online Debit/Credit/Net Banking.|
Vacancy Details TOTAL-13 Posts
|S.NO.||POSTS||Age Limit||Total Posts|
|1.||Digital Risk Specialist||Min: 31 years|
Max: 45 years
|2.||Lead Digital BP||29-45 years||01|
|3.||Lead Digital Sales||29-45 years||01|
|4.||Digital Analytics Spec.||27-40 years||01|
|8.||UI-UX Specialist||25-32 years||01|
|9.||Testing Specialists||25-32 years||02|
Education Details: All the candidates hereby informed that those who are eligible must read the official notification which is available on the official website. You can read the educational details here.
How to Apply
- All the applicants go through the official website @https://www.bankofbaroda.in/careers.htm
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Specialist Officials SO in Bank of Baroda.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.