POST NAME: A new notification has been out from RSMSSB for the post of Rajasthan Forest Guard and Forester recruitment 2020. Check salary details, exam date and online application date from here.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS: Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Commission Board has issued a notification and invited online application from 08/12/2020. All the candidates must read the official notification carefully. A total of 1128 posts are available in this vacancy.
Also Read: Rajasthan Assistant Professor vacancy 2020
POST DATE: 12/11/2020
Important Date: Rajasthan Forest Guard and Forester Recruitment 2020.
|Online Application Starting Date||08/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||07/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||07/01/2021|
|Mode of Selection Process||through exam.|
|Exam Date||will be notify later.|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 450/-
- OBC (NCL): Rs.350/-
- SC / ST: Rs.250/-
- Correction of Online Form Charge: Rs.300/-
- Payment Mode : Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by E Mitra.
- Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2020, Check here for new 235 posts.
- Delhi Guest Teacher Vacancy 2020, How to fill the new online form?
- ITI Limited RaiBareli Engineering Diploma Recruitment 2020
- MPEDA Recruitment 2020: Apply online for FTO Check New Details.
- Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2020 for Domestic Branch.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
|Age Relaxation||as per the State or RSMSSB rules.|
|Post Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Forest Guard||1041||Passed Class X or 10 th from any recognized Board in India.|
|Forester||87||Passed 12 th or Intermediate|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Rajasthan Forest Guard and Forester recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.