Short Description: National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand has released an advertisement and asked online application for the post of NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020 for Professor and Associate Professor. Check all the details here
Post Date: 08/09/2020
NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2020: Apply Online from here
The online application has already been started and the last date online application is 30/09/2020 till 5:30 PM. The total no of available post is only 9 including both Professor and Associate professor.
The eligible and interested candidates must read all the details from the official notification available on the website.
Applicants must visit the official website of NIT Uttarakhand http://nituk.ac.in/.
|Advt. No.-04/2020 Date: 13.05.2020
|Online Application Closing Date
|30/09/2020 till 5: PM
|Last Date for Payment of Fees
|based on the interview
|will be announce later.
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC
|SC/ ST /PH
|Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Offline Mode.
|This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances
Age Limit as on 30/09/2020
|as Per NIT rules and read notifications.
|Professor and Associate Professor in Uttarakhand
How to Apply
- All the candidates who are going to apply for this must please visit the official website of NIT Uttarakhand.
- After submitting your online application, send you a hard copy of the application form on the given address.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.