NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has invited online application for diploma engineer in various trades such as Mining, Mechanical and others. Check age limit, salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 23/11/2020
Important Date – NTPC Diploma Engineer Vacancy 2020
|Online Application Starting Date||23/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||22/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||22/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||Written test|
|Exam Date||January 2021(1st stage) | Feb-2021 (2nd Stage)|
|Declaration of Admit Card||1st week of Jan (1st Stage) | the First week of Feb (2nd Stage)|
- GENERAL / OBC / EWS : Rs. 300/-
- SC / ST / PH/Female : Rs. NIL/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) only through SBI account. The account number is given on the Notifications.
- Bihar Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021, Check concise details here.
- UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2021, Check concise details and Apply Online.
- UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Recruitment, Apply Now and Check concise details here.
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021, Check concise details here.
- POWERGRID Executive Trainee recruitment 2021, Apply Now, Check concise details.
Age Limit as on 22/12/2020
|Maximum (Land Oustees)||35 Years|
|Age Relaxation||as per the NTPC rules.|
Vacancy Details– NTPC Diploma Engineer
|POST Name||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Mining||40||Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Mechanical||12||Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Electrical||10||Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics|
Engineering with minimum 70% marks.
|Mine Survey||08||Diploma in Mine Survey/ Diploma in Mining Engineering /Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying with minimum 70% marks|
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of NTPC Diploma Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.