GIC Insurance Scale I recruitment 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India has asked to fill online form for Scale I various posts such as general, legal, insurance and FCA. Check all the latest details from here.
Post Date: 13-03-2021
GIC insurance scale I recruitment 2021: Important Dates
There are 44 posts available in this recruitment and all the eligible and interested candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of the GIC insurance.
|Online Application Starting Date||11-03-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||29-03-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||29-03-2021|
|Admit Card Status||May 2021|
Age Limit as on 01-02-201
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the GIC of India rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- NMDC Engineer & other posts recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Bihar STET 2021: Result of 3 subjects may declare this week
- MPHC Legal AID officer 2021-Apply and Check concise details here.
- Indian NAVY SSC Officer Recruitment 2021- check concise details, Apply easily
- RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 850/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card, IMPS and UPI.|
|General||15||Must be a Graduate in any stream.|
|Legal||04||Graduate in LAW.|
|Insurance||10||Graduate and Diploma or Degree in GI or RM.|
|FCA||15||Bachelor Degree in any stream and CA exam passed.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of GIC insurance Scale I recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 29/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.