GIC Insurance Scale I recruitment 2021: General Insurance Corporation of India has asked to fill online form for Scale I various posts such as general, legal, insurance and FCA. Check all the latest details from here.
Post Date: 13-03-2021
GIC insurance scale I recruitment 2021: Important Dates
There are 44 posts available in this recruitment and all the eligible and interested candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of the GIC insurance.
|Online Application Starting Date||11-03-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||29-03-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||29-03-2021|
|Admit Card Status||May 2021|
Age Limit as on 01-02-201
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the GIC of India rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- IREL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new vacancies.
- SECL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new and big posts.
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021- Check latest details.
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021- Check latest and Big details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 850/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card, IMPS and UPI.|
|General||15||Must be a Graduate in any stream.|
|Legal||04||Graduate in LAW.|
|Insurance||10||Graduate and Diploma or Degree in GI or RM.|
|FCA||15||Bachelor Degree in any stream and CA exam passed.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of GIC insurance Scale I recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 29/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.