BPSC Bihar LDC Vacancy 2021: Bihar PSC has publicized an advertisement and invited online application for the post of Lower Division Clerk. All the interested and aspired candidates must read full notification from here.
Post Date: 20-03-2021
BPSC Bihar LDC vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 24 posts are available in this Bihar LDC vacancy 2021. Bihar public service commission has issued a notification for the post of LDC. If your are going to apply for these posts then must read the official notification. Kindly visit the official website of BPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||19-03-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||16-04-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||16-04-2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be announced later.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Male: 18-37 years
- Female: 18-40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the BPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021, Check concise details here.
- UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2021, Check concise details and Apply Online.
- UPSC Engineering Services 2021 Recruitment, Apply Now and Check concise details here.
- BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2021, Check concise details here.
- POWERGRID Executive Trainee recruitment 2021, Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / BC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST / PH/ BR.(Domicile Female)||Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Bihar Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||24||Intermediate or 10 +2 and for more details read official notification.|
Category Wise Details:
- UR: 10
- EWS: 03
- OBC: 04
- OBC Female: 01
- EBC: 02
- SC: 03
- ST: 01
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of BPSC Bihar LDC vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 16/04/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.