DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Defence Research and Development Organization has invited online form for the post of Graduate, ITI and Diploma Trainee apprentice 2021. Those applicants whoa re very much keen and aspired must apply before the due of the application form.
POST DATE: 09/01/2021
DRDO GTRE Apprentice Vacancy 2021: Important Date
A total of 150 posts has been notified in this DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021. All the eligible candidates must read the full and detailed information from the official notification carefully. Kindly visit the official website of DRDO.
|Online Application Starting Date||05/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||29/01/2021|
|Merit List Availablity Date||12/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. NIL/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 00/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 05/01/2021
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 27 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|1. Graduate Apprentice–80|
2. Diploma Apprentice–30
3. ITI Apprentice—40
|150||B.E. /B. Tech /Diploma / ITI and for more detail-See the notification.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Bihar BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023- Apply now for big vacancy
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of DRDO GTRE Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 29/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.