RailTel Corporation of India Limited has invited online form for the post of RailTel Apprentice 2020-21. Those candidates who have a degree of B.E, B.Tech and Diploma Engineers may apply for this vacancy. Check all the latest details here.
POST DATE: 23/12/2020
RailTel Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21: Important Date
A total of 68 posts are available in this RailTel apprentice vacancy 2020-21. All the eligible and aspired applicants must read the official notification without fail. Kindly visit the official website of RAILTEL and MHRD.
|Online Application Closing Date||11/01/2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. NOT Available/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 30/11/2020
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 27 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Graduate/Diploma Engineers (E.C /CSE/EEE)||68||1. 4 years B.E/B.Tech|
2. 3 years Diploma Degree
3. minimum 60 % required in their respective trades.
More Sarkari Naukri
- RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Check new & Important Notification.
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021, New and Big 8632 posts, Apply Now
- WBHRB Driver Recruitment 2021, Apply online for 300 new posts.
- RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Check new and Important details.
- Indian Railway IRFCL Recruitment 2021, Apply for Hindi Translator, Assistant.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of RailTel Apprentice recruitment 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 11/01/2021.
- All the applicants must register on the mhradnats website.https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.