Bihar CDPO Vacancy 2021: BPSC has published a notification and invited online application for the post of CDPO i.e. Child Development Project Officer. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest details here.
Post Date: 03/03/2021
Post Updated On: 05/03/2021
BPSC Bihar CDPO Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 55 posts are available in this Bihar CDPO vacancy 2021. If you are going to apply then read all the details available in this article as well as official notification. Kindly visit the official website of BPSC.
|Online Application Starting Date||05/03/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||01/04/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||01/04/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2021
- Male: 21-37 years
- Female: 21-40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the BPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- IREL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new vacancies.
- SECL Recruitment 2021- Apply for new and big posts.
- UPPCL ARO Recruitment 2021- Check latest details.
- NCRTC Recruitment 2021- Check latest and Big details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / BC||Rs. 600/-|
|SC / ST and BR (Domicile) Female||Rs. 150/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Bihar CDPO Vacancy 2021||55||1. Graduate in any stream.|
2. For more info. Check official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of BPSC Bihar CDPO Vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 01/04/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.