Short Description: Bihar Public Service Commission released an advertisement and has asked online application for the post of BPSC Lecturer in Civil and Computer Science Engineering Recruitment 2020. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and other details here. You can also check Bihar stet Syllabus.
Post Date: 01/09/2020.
Apply Online for the post of BPSC Lecturer in Civil and Computer Science Engineering Vacancy.
The online registration will be start from 01/09/2020 and it will close on 18/09/2020. The last date of fees payment of online application form is 23/09/2020.
There is a total of 216 posts available in this vacancy including both Civil Engineering (130 posts) and Computer Science Engineering (86 posts).
The eligible and interested candidates must read the official notification which is available on the BPSC website http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/. Read the notification of BPSC Lecturer in Civil and Computer Science Engineering carefully.
Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC
Advertisement No: 39 and 40/2020 Short Description
|Online Registration Starting Date||01/09/2020|
|Online Registration Closing Date||18/09/2020|
|Last Date of Online Form Complete||30/09/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||23/09/2020|
|Written Exam Date||notify shortly|
|Admit Card Status||will be announced|
MORE RELATED GOVT. JOBS
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 750.00|
|SC/ ST / Female (Bihar Domicile)||Rs.200.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by Offline Mode.|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.|
Age Limit as on 01/08/2020
|Age Relaxation||as per BPSC rules and please read official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 216
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Educational Qual.|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering|
and Computer Science Engineering
|1. PhD/ ME/M Tech/B Tech in Civil Engineering.|
2. PhD/ ME/M Tech/B Tech in Computer Science Engineering.
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of BPSC.
- Click on the apply online button for registration.
- After successful registration, Pay exam fees on the very next day.
- Finally, on the other day complete your online application.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.