Name of the Post: Bihar BPSSC Forest Range Officer 2020
Post Date: 11/08/2020
Short Description: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC has released a new notification or an advertisement for the post of Forest Range Officer 2020.
The Online Application for the post of FRO will start from 13/08/2020 and it will close on 16/09/2020. The total number of post for FRO (Forest Range Officer) is 43.
Bihar BPSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020 Check Eligibility, Age and Salary
BPSSC Bihar is now going to recruit for the post of Forest Range Officer 2020. The candidates who are interested in this post please read all the details mentioned in the official notification.
The online application process will begin on 13/08/2020 and it will last on 16/09/2020. All the eligible candidates must check the Salary for the post, age limit, eligibility criteria, important dates before applying.
The candidates are requested they must visit the official website of BPSSC @http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/ and download the notification in PDF form.
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC
Advertisement No: 02/2020 A Short Description
Bihar BPSSC Forest Range Officer: Important Dates
All the eligible applicants who are interested for this vacancy, must read the important dates of this post of Forest Range Officer.
- Online Application Starting Date:- 13-08-2020
- Online Application Closing Date:- 16-09-2020
- Last Date of Payment of Fees:- 16-09-2020
- Written Exam Date:- Will be announced soon
- Admit Card Status:- Will notify on the Website
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 700.00|
|SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 400.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
Age Limit as on 01-08-2020
|Maximum Age Limit(Male)||42 Years|
|Maximum Age Limit (Female)||45 Years|
|Age Relaxation||Age relaxation as per rules and regulation and please official notification for relaxation.|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 43
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Salary Break Up|
|Forest Range Officer||43||Level 6|
Rs. 35,400- Rs.1,12,400
Educational Qualification (Eligibility Criteria)
- The candidates should have a Bachelor Degree in Animal Husbandry, Animal Pathology.
- The applicants must complete graduation in Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology.
- Or Should Have BCA Degree.
- Degree must be from a Recognised University in India.
The selection process for the post of BPSC Forest Range Officer is divided into three phases. So all the applicants must read the details here
- Written Exam- The written exam consists of two paper. The first paper is consist of General Hindi which is of 100 marks. The number of questions will be 50 and the time duration will be 1 hour. The Second paper is consist of General Studies of 300 marks.
- Interview–The total marks of an interview will be 50 marks. this marks will be added to the total obtained marks in the written examination.
- Physical Eligibility Test
Physical Eligibility Test
|Height||163 cms||150 cms|
|Chest||79-84 cms||Not Required|
|Walking||25 KM in 4 (Four) HRS||14 Km in 4 Hrs|
Category Wise Details of BPSC Forest Range Officer
How to Apply
- The applicants who are going to apply for this post must visit the official website @http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- The Online application will start from 13/08/2020 and it will close on 16/09/2020.
- Candidates must apply online for registration on the official website.
- After registration pays the exam fees.
- Finally, you are eligible for the online application for Bihar BPSSC Forest Range Officer.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form, once you registered your information then it will change not change.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Take Printout
|DOWNLOAD Admit Card||CLICK HERE|
|Exam Notice 2020||download|
|Apply Online||click here|
|Download Notification||download PDF|
|Official Website||Visit From Here|
MORE RELATED JOBS
- India Post Delhi GDS Vacancy 2021, Check new 233 posts.
- RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Check new & Important Notification.
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2021, New and Big 8632 posts, Apply Now
- WBHRB Driver Recruitment 2021, Apply online for 300 new posts.
- RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021 Check new and Important details.