Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, UPPSC has issued a notification and invited online form for the post of Medical Officer 2021. Online application will start from 28/05/2021.
Post Date: 30-05-2021
UPPSC Medical officer recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 3620 posts are available in this UPPSC Medical officer recruitment 2021. Those candidates who are interested and aspired must read all the details available in this article. kindly check age limit, salary, eligibility criteria and other details in the official notification. Kindly visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
|Online Application Starting Date||28/05/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||25/06/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||25/06/2021|
|Form completion last date||28/06/2021|
|Exam Date/ M . List||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs. 105/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 65/- & Rs. 25/|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through SBI MOPS and E Challan Mode only.|
|Medical Officer Vacancy 2021||3620||* To check all the vacancy detail- click here.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh , UPPSC medical officer vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 25/06/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.