Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, PGCIL has issued a recruitment notification and online form for the post Diploma trainee in Electrical and civil 2021. All the eligible candidates must apply before the last date of the application form.
Post Date: 29-05-2021
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 for NR Delhi: Important Dates
A total of 35 posts are available in this PGCIL recruitment 2021. The interested and aspired applicants must read all the available details in this article. Kindly go through the official notification and website also. You should read age limit, vacancy details, syllabus and others.
PGCIL, NR Delhi 2021
Advertisement No: NR-I/02/2021/DT
|Online Application Starting Date||24-05-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15-06-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||15-06-2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 15/06/2021
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 27 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the PGCIL rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. Nil/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|Diploma (Electrical Trainee)||30||Diploma with 70 % marks|
|Civil (D.T.)||05||Note: read official notifs.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of PGCIL recruitment 2021, NR Delhi region.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/06/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|