UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh PCL has invited online form for the post of junior engineer in civil engineering JE 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates must check the new details here and apply before the due date of the application form. Check salary, age limit and other.
POST DATE: 15/01/2021
UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 21 posts has been notified in this vacancy of Junior engineer in civil of UPPCL. All the aspired candidates must read the official notification without fail and kindly visit the UPPCL website.
|Online Application Starting Date||03/02/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||23/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||23/02/2021|
|Exam Date||March 2021|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPCL rules and guidelines.
Vacancy Details (UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil)
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Junior Engineer in CIVIL||21||Diploma in Civil Engineering.|
Details of Vacancy
- Unreserved: 10
- OBC: 05
- EWS: 02
- SC: 04
- ST: 00
More Sarkari Naukri
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of UPPCL Junior Engineer in Civil 2021 vacancy.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 23/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.