Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: State Health Society Bihar has invited online application for the post of Community Health Officer 2021. Those candidates who are interested and aspired must apply before the last given date. Check age limit salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 15/01/2021
Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: Important Date
|Online Application Starting Date||15/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||04/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||04/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be announced later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 250/-|
|Female (All CAT.)||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 42 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SHSB rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|SHSB Community Health Officer CHO||859||1. Must have a B.Sc Nursing or GNM Degree.|
2. for more details read official notification.
More Sarkari Naukri
- BRO Recruitment 2021: Check new and Concise notification for 459 posts
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2021, Check concise & new notification.
- Jharkhand JPSC Civil Services 2021 Vacancy, How to apply new online form.
- West Bengal WBPSC Fishery Extension Officer Vacancy 2021, Check new notification details here.
- Uttar Pradesh UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021, Check New Notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Bihar SHSB NHM CHO recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 04/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.