Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: State Health Society Bihar has invited online application for the post of Community Health Officer 2021. Those candidates who are interested and aspired must apply before the last given date. Check age limit salary and other details here.
POST DATE: 15/01/2021
Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021: Important Date
|Online Application Starting Date||15/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||04/02/2021|
|Payment Last Date||04/02/2021|
|Exam Date||to be announced later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 250/-|
|Female (All CAT.)||Rs. 250/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 42 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SHSB rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|SHSB Community Health Officer CHO||859||1. Must have a B.Sc Nursing or GNM Degree.|
2. for more details read official notification.
More Sarkari Naukri
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Bihar SHSB NHM CHO recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 04/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.