RPSC Rajasthan Lecturer: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has publicized a notification and invited online application form for the post of Lecturer in Technical education 2020. Those candidates who are interested and eligible must read all the details carefully. check age limit, salary details and others.
POST DATE: 24/11/2020
Important Date – RPSC Rajasthan Lecturer in Technical Education 2020.
A total of 39 posts is available in this vacancy. If you are interested in these job positions, must apply before the due date of the form. All the applicants must read the official notification carefully and it is available on the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
|Online Application Starting Date||28/11/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||27/12/2020|
|Payment Last Date||27/12/2020|
|Mode of Selection Process||written exam|
|Exam Date||will be announced later.|
- GENERAL / Other (State): Rs. 350/-
- OBC / BC: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST : Rs. 150/-
- Form Correction Shulk: Rs. 300 Only
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by REM Portal.
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
|Age Relaxation||as per the State or RPSC rules.|
Vacancy Details @ total-39
|POST||No of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|RPSC Rajasthan Lecturer 2020||39||1. Graduate or Masters in in Engineering with 1st Class.|
2. aware of Rajasthani Culture
Category Wise Details
- Lecturer in ————————————Total Posts
- Civil + Mechanical + Electrical——— 12+8+5
- Also, See this: Latest vacancy in Bihar
How to Apply
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of RPSC Rajasthan Lecturer in Technical Education 2020.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature properly where ever needed.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout of the submitted application form.