Rajasthan REET 2021 Recruitment: Rajasthan Education Department has issued a notification for the REET 2021 or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers. Check age limit, salary, eligibility, exam dates and other details here. Kindly visit the official website of http://www.reetbser21.com/.
POST DATE: 11/01/2021
Last Updated On: 06/02/2021
Rajasthan REET 2021 Recruitment: Important Date
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
REET 2021, Advertisement N0: 01/2021
|Online Application Starting Date||11/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||19/02/2021 (extended date)|
|Payment Last Date||19/02/2021|
|Form Completion Last Date||19/02/2021|
|Admit Card Status||14/04/2021|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|Single Paper Fees||Rs. 550/-|
|Both Paper Fees||Rs. 750/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking or E Mitra.|
- Minimum- Not Available
- Maximum- NA
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Primary (Level I to V) Eligibility|
|1. 12th Passed with 50 % marks or Passed or appearing in final 2 years of Diploma.|
2. 12 Passed with 50 % marks with Passed or appearing in final 4 years of B. EL.ED
3. For more details visit the site and read the notification.
|Primary (Level VI to VIII) Eligibility|
|1. Graduate or Post Graduate with 50 % marks or appearing in the final year of B.Ed or Passed.|
2. Kindly read the official notification.
More Sarkari Naukri
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form Rajasthan REET 2021 Recruitment and Online Form.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 08/02/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.