ECGC PO recruitment 2021: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has publicized notifs and invited for the post of PO or Probationary Officer 2021. The online application process already began on its official website. All the interested applicants must check all the mandatory details.
POST DATE: 05/01/2021
ECGC PO recruitment 2021: Important Date
A total of 59 posts are available in this ECGC PO recruitment 2021. Interested and aspired candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of ECGC and read advertisement without fail.
|Online Application Starting Date||01/01/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||31/01/2021|
|Exam Date||14 March 2021|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / OBC||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. 125/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking or Cash Card / E Challan.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|ECGC PO (Probationary Officer ) 2021||59||Bachelor Degree in any stream.|
Category wise details:
- Unreserved- 25
- EWS- 05
- OBC- 16
- SC- 09
- ST- 04
- Backlog- 01
More Sarkari Naukri
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of ECGC PO recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 31/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.