Allahabad High Court has issued a notification for the post of Law Clerk 2021. All the eligible candidates must check age limit, salary, eligibility criteria and others. Kindly go through the official website.
Post Date: 21/07/2021
Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
Allahabad High Court has published a notification details for the post of Law Clerk 2021. Those applicants who are willing to online form, must fill before the last date of the application form.
Allahabad high court recruitment 2021 for the clerk post will start from 27 July 2021. Kindly read the official notification of Allahabad High court recruitment details. Please go through the official website of AHC.
|Online Application Starting Date||27/07/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||28/08/2021|
|Receipt form Closing Date||28/08/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 26 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 300/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 300/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=94
|Law Clerk||94||1. Bachelor degree in Law (LLB).|
2. Minimum-55 %
3. Appearing Candidate can also apply.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Allahabad High Court Law Clerk vacancy 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 28/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|