South Indian bank PO Recruitment 2021: SIB has issued a notification and asked to apply online form. Check age limit, Salary, eligibility criteria and other details here.
Post Date: 02-09-2021
South Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
South Indian Bank, SIB has published a notifs for the post of Probationary Officer PO 2021. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest and current information from here also.
All the applicants kindly go through the official website of South Indian Bank , SIB. The online application process will start from 01 September 2021.
|Online Application Starting Date||01-09-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||08-09-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||08-09-2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified soon|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the SIB rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 800/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|South Indian Bank PO Probationary Officer 2021||NA||1. Bachelor Degree in any stream.|
2. Minimum 50 % marks
3. For more info please visit the site.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 08/09/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.