Oil India Limited has issued a notification for the post of Group III vacancies 2021. Check age limit, Salary, eligibility criteria and other details here. All the interested and aspired candidates must check all the latest details from the official notification as well as from this article also.
Post Date: 30-08-2021
Oil India Limited various posts recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 535 posts are available in this OIL India recruitment. The online application form will start from 24/08/2021 and please apply before the last date of the form. Kindly go through the official website also.
|Online Application Starting Date||24-08-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||23-09-2021|
Age Limit as on 23-09-2021
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the OIL India rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022- Check Important Detail
- List of CM Chief Ministers of India-2022
- Patna High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bihar SSC Graduate Level Exam 2022 for various posts
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2022- To Know the date check here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. Nil/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=535
|OIL India Limited||535||1. Must passed 10th class and 10 + 2.|
2. For more details please read notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of OIL India Limited various posts recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 23/09/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.