Rajasthan cooperative board recruitment 2021: RAJCRB has invited online form for the post of Clerk, Salesman, Junior Assistant and others. Those who are interested and aspired must read the full details here.
Post Date: 20-03-2021
Rajasthan cooperative board recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 385 posts are available in this Rajasthan cooperative board recruitment 2021, RAJCRB. All the interested and aspired candidates must apply before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of RAJCRB.
|Online Application Starting Date||20-03-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||20-04-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||20-04-2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 20-04-2021
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 33 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the RAJCRB rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- NMDC Engineer & other posts recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Bihar STET 2021: Result of 3 subjects may declare this week
- MPHC Legal AID officer 2021-Apply and Check concise details here.
- Indian NAVY SSC Officer Recruitment 2021- check concise details, Apply easily
- RCFL Operator Recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC / ST / TSP||Rs. 600/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card Or Pay via Rajasthan E Mitra Portal.|
|Clerk, Junior Assistant and others.(Check notification from below)||385||Must be a graduate from any recognized University.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of RAJCRB, Rajasthan cooperative board recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 20/04/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.