NFL Management Trainee Recruitment 2020-2021: National Fertilizers Limited has invited online application form for the posts of management trainee in various trades. Those who are interested and aspired must apply before the due date. Check eligibility criteria, age limit and salary details here.
POST DATE: 26/12/2020
NFL Management Trainee Recruitment2020-2021: Important Date
National Fertilizers Limited has publicized an advertisement and asked to fill online form for the post of management trainee 2020. A total of 30 posts are available in this recruitment process. Kindly visit the official website of the NFL and read the notification carefully.
|Online Application Starting Date||22/12/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||21/01/2021|
|Payment Last Date||21/01/2021|
|Exam Date||to be notified later.|
|Admit Card Status||will be announced soon|
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General / EWS / OBC||Rs. 700/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Rs. NIL/-|
|Payment Mode||pay fees (Pariksha Shulk) through Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking.|
Age Limit as on 30/11/2020
- Minimum- Not Available
- Maximum- 27 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the NFL rules and guidelines.
|Name of the Post||Total||Education|
|Management Trainee in various Trades||30||B.E. / B Tech. and for more information read official notifs.|
More Sarkari Naukri
- Banaras Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Apply Now
- Haryana HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021, Check Here for New Notifications.
- Bihar SHSB NHM CHO Recruitment 2021, Apply Now.
- Uttar Pradesh UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2021, Check new details
- Rajasthan RPSC Vidhi Rachnakar Recruitment 2021, Check new Notifs.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of NFL management trainee 2020-2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date 21/01/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.