Madhya Pradesh, MPPSC has issued a notification for the post of Assistant Manager in health and family welfare department recruitment 2021. All the aspired candidates must check age limit, eligibility criteria and other details here. Kindly go through the official notification or information available in this article also.
Post Date: 11/07/2021
MPPSC Assistant Manager 2021: Important Dates
A total of 63 posts are available in this recruitment of MPPSC Assistant manager vacancy 2021. Advertisement no is 06/2021.
|Online Application Starting Date||16/07/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/08/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||15/08/2021|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the MPPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / O. State||Rs. 1000/-|
|Madhya Pradesh Reserve. Cat.||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card, MP KIOSK (Correction Charge-50)|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 in Public H&FW department||63||1. Master degree in public health management/ admin / material mang. /HMS.|
2. for more details please go through the official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission, MPPSC Asst. manager recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.