Madhya Pradesh, MPPSC has issued a notification for the post of Assistant Manager in health and family welfare department recruitment 2021. All the aspired candidates must check age limit, eligibility criteria and other details here. Kindly go through the official notification or information available in this article also.
Post Date: 11/07/2021
MPPSC Assistant Manager 2021: Important Dates
A total of 63 posts are available in this recruitment of MPPSC Assistant manager vacancy 2021. Advertisement no is 06/2021.
|Online Application Starting Date||16/07/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||15/08/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||15/08/2021|
|Admit Card Status||to be notified later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the MPPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / O. State||Rs. 1000/-|
|Madhya Pradesh Reserve. Cat.||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card, MP KIOSK (Correction Charge-50)|
|MPPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 in Public H&FW department||63||1. Master degree in public health management/ admin / material mang. /HMS.|
2. for more details please go through the official notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Madhya Pradesh Public service commission, MPPSC Asst. manager recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 15/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.