FCI Recruitment 2021: Food Corporation of India has publicized a notification and invited online form for the post of Medical officer and Assistant General Manager. Interested and aspired candidates must read all the important details from the official notification and also from this article.
Post Date: 04/03/2021
FCI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
A total of 89 posts are available in this FCI Recruitment 2021. The online application will start from 01/03/2021 and fill the form before the due date of the application form. Kindly visit the official website of FCI.
|Online Application Starting Date||01/03/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||30/03/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||30/03/2021|
|Exam Date||May/June 2021|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
- Minimum: NA years
- Maximum: 28-35 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the FCI rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- MP High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021- Apply big Now
- UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021- Apply now
- UPPCL AE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021- Check latest details here
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021- Check new Big details here.
- Rajasthan RIICO recruitment 2021- Check big new details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / EWS / OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 00/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
|AGM (Admin., Technical, Account, Law)||87||1.Masters and Bachelor degree.|
|Medical Officer||02||1.MBBS required.|
2.for more information read notification.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Food Corporation of India FCI Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 30/03/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.