Rajasthan High Court has published a notification for the post of Civil Judge 2021. Check age limit, Salary, no of vacancies, eligibility criteria and other details here.
Post Date: 22/07/2021
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Rajasthan High Court, RHC jodhpur has issued a notification and asked to apply Civil Judge vacancy 2021. All the aspired candidates must check official notification before apply the form. Kindly go through the official website of RHC.
Rajasthan High Court recently uploaded a notification for the post of Civil Judge in High Court 2021. Check all the details such as age limit, syllabus, educational qualification and all other mandatory details here.
|Online Application Starting Date||30/07/2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/08/2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||01/09/2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later.|
|Admit Card Status||to be informed later.|
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the HCRAJ rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online
- SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Online Form 2022- Apply Now
- BPSC Mains APO 2020 Online Form-Apply From Here
- ISP Recruitment for Welfare Officer 2022- Check Latest Details Here
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN /O. State||Rs. 1000/-|
|OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 500/-|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through internet banking, credit card, debit card.|
Vacancy Details | Total Posts=120
|RHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021||120||1. Bachelor degree in LAW.|
2. 3 / 5 years of Course.
3. for more details please visit the official website of RHC.
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 31/08/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online (Link will active on 30 July 2021)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|