Name of the Post: UPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply online for the post Lecturer, Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer and Sub Editor.
Post Date: 10/08/2020
Short Description: UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION UPSC has released an advertisement and invites an online recruitment application for various posts. The advertisement released on 08 August 2020 and total no of available posts are 24 in this vacancy.
The applicants who are interested must read the official notification which is available on the website of UPSC @ https://upsconline.nic.in/ and the closing date of online recruitment application is 27 August 2020.
Those candidates who are eligible they can directly apply for this vacancy from the official website on or before 27 august 2020 up to 23:59 hrs.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Check all the details for this vacancy from here
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ( UPSC )
Advertisement No: 08/2020-Short Description
|Online Application Starting Date||08-08-2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||27-08-2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||27-08-2020|
|Last Date of print Application Form||28-08-2020 (up to 23:59 hrs)|
|Selection Process||Only by Interview|
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 25.00|
|SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 00.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode (any SBI branch in Cash mode)|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 24
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Age Limit|
|Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy)||01||35 Years|
|Junior Scientific Officer||14||30 Years|
|Lecturer (Physiotherapy)||02||35 Years|
|Lecturer (Prosthetics and Orthotics)||03||35 Years|
|Lecturer (Vocational Guidance)||02||35 Years|
The candidates who are applying for this UPSC Recruitment 2020 post must read the educational qualification which is mentioned on the official website. Please visit the site for more details.
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply the application form only through the online mode.
- All the candidates must visit the official website of UPSC @upsconline.nic.in. to apply the online application.
- Online application already started on 08/08/2020 and it will last on 27/08/2020.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form and once registered cannot be changed.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take Printout.
MORE RELATED JOBS
- Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2022.
- Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022- Check New Details
- RPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment 2022- Check Latest Details
- Haryana HTET Vacancy 2022- Check Latest Details.
- SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 for 200 posts- Apply Online