Post Name: Indian Army TES-44 (Technical Entry Scheme) for 10 + 2 Online Form available for the Indian Army and Course Commencing on Jan 2021.
Post Date: 10/08/2020
Short Description: Indian Army (Join Indian Army) is invited online application for 10 + 2 passed applicants for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
The online form is available from 10 August 2020 and it will last on 09 September 2020. Those candidates who already passed 10 +2 exam with 70 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM)(or its equivalent) will only apply.
Candidates can apply from the official website of Join Indian Army Website @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army TES-44 Apply Online from 10 August 2020.
Indian Army (Permanent Commission)
Technical Entry Scheme for 10 +2 (Indian Army)
|Online Application Starting Date||10-08-2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||09-09-2020|
|Selection Procedure||on the basis of cut-off marks (SSB Interview)|
Note: for more details read notification.
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 00.00|
|SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 00.00|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Minimum||16 years and 6 month|
|Maximum||19 years and 6 month|
|Candidates Born (inclusive dates)||in between 02/07/2001 to 1/07/2004|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 90
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Education (Eligibility)|
|TES-44 (10 +2) Course||90||Must passed 10 +2 or its equivalent with 70 % marks in PCM.|
How to Apply
- Indian Army TES-44 Online form for courses will start from 10 August 2020.
- Those who are eligible and interested please visit the official website of Indian Army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Those applicants who are going to apply this form, fill correct data or information. If any information is incorrect then you can change it before the last date and every time save the online application form after correction.
- After submission of the online application form, you can download your submitted application form after 30 minutes with your registration number.
- After successful completion of the form please print two copies of the submitted application.
- Applicants should submit only one application form.
- You have to bring their documents and application form at the time of SSB interview.
MORE RELATED JOBS
- NWDA Recruitment 2021 for various posts, Apply online, Check concise details here.
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.