UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission are invited online form for various posts such as personal officer and other direct recruitment. Those who are interested and aspired must apply before the due date of the application form. There is 130 posts are available in this recruitment.
Post Date: 26/06/2021
UPPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2021: Important Dates
A total of 130 posts are available in this recruitment. So all the eligible candidates go through the official website as well as notification, so that each and every thing should clear. Advertisement no 03/2021 for this recruitment.
|Online Application Starting Date||25-06-2021|
|Online Application Closing Date||23-07-2021|
|Payment Last Date of Online Application Form||23-07-2021|
|Exam Date||to be informed later|
|Form Completion date||26-07-2021|
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
- Assistant Professor Age Limit: 26- 40 years
- Personal Officer: 21- 40 years
- Age Relaxation: as per the UPPSC rules and guidelines
Trending Sarkari Naukri 2021
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2021- Check concise details
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021- Apply online for Civil Judge Posts.
- RPSC RAS recruitment 2021- Check full and Concise details here.
- Territorial Army Officer 2021 recruitment- Check full and concise details here.
- Nainital Bank Clerk and MT recruitment 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details.
Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|GEN / OBC||Rs.105 /-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 65/- & Rs.25/|
|Payment Mode||pay exam fee through SBI MOPS and E Challan only|
|UPPSC Assistant Professor and others recruitment||130||click here for notification details.|
How to Apply?
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form for the post of Uttar Pradesh , UPPSC Assistant professor recruitment 2021.
- Please, visit the official website.
- Apply before the last given date – 23/07/2021.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as Email-Id, Mobile no, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Finally, Take a printout of the submitted application form.