Post Name: PGCIL Apprenticeship (1 Year) in ERS-I, Online Application
Brief Info: PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) a Maharatna PSU under the ministry of power is going to recruit for Apprenticeship of a year program in Eastern region -1 of Bihar and Jharkhand. This program is available for a graduate degree, executive (HR), Assistant (HR), and ITI (Electrical). There is a sixty-nine post (69) post available in this apprenticeship program. Those candidates who are interested can apply for this post. The advertisement has already been released.
Post Date: 13 July 2020
One Year Apprenticeship Program in PGCIL in ERS-I
|Advertisement Ref: ERTS-I/RHQ/HRD/Apprentice-2020-21 a short and brief information|
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
|1. Online Application Starts From: 11 July 2020|
2. Apply Before: 10 August 2020
3. Application Ends Date: 10 August 2020
4. Date of Examination: announced soon
|1. General/OBC: Rs. 0.00|
2. SC/ ST/ EXs: RS. 0.00
3. Female (All Category): Rs. 0.00
4. Note: There is no application for the candidates. Only you have to apply for this position.
Vacancy Details: 69 Positions are Available
|Post Name(Trade)||No. of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Graduate/Degree(Electrical)||16||BE/B Tech Engineering Degree from any recognised university|
|Civil||12||Same as above|
|Electronics and Communication||6||BE/ B Tech|
|Executive (HR)||5||MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)|
|Assistant (HR)||5||Graduation in B.A. or in B.B.A|
|Diploma(Electrical)||14||Full time or 3 years course in diploma Electrical Engineering|
|Diploma(Civil)||7||Full time course|
How to Apply for this Apprenticeship
1. PGCIL has announced recruitment for the apprenticeship of one year, So you can apply for this post in between 11 July 2020 to before 10 August 2020 on their official website.
2. Those candidates who are going to apply for this position must and should read the official notifications or documents carefully.
3. All the candidates must keep their documents such as ID cards, photo address proof before filling the form.
4. You must scan all the images and signatures before filling the forms.
5. Before the submission of your online application form, you have to check your application form preview.
6. Last but not least, you must take out the print out of your submitted application form.How to apply the application form
Some of the Important Links are here
|APPLY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM||Click Here|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here Now|
Also Read: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 |50 Nursing Superintendent & CMP Posts