Available Post: JPSC invited for Assistant Town Planner Recruitment online Application 2020.
Post Date: 15/07/2020
Brief Information: Jharkhand Public Service Commission is going to recruit for Assistant Town Planner 2020. Those candidates who are interested in this post can apply to be reading all the official notifications available on the official website. Candidates must read all the eligibility criteria, the status of the exam before filling the forms.
JPSC invited for Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2020
|Advertisement Reference No: 04/2020 Brief Information of Notification|
|IMPORTANT DETAILS||IMPORTANT DATES|
|Online Application Starts||15/07/2020|
|Online Application Closed||11/08/2020 before 11: 45 PM|
|Exam Fee Last Date||11/08/2020|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon|
|Admit Card Status||Will be Notified|
|CATEGORY||EXAM FEES (Priksha Shulk)|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 600.00 plus Bank Charge|
|SC/ ST||RS 150.00 plus bank charge|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable|
|PAYMENT MODE||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by challan mode SBI Collect on official website of JPSC.|
AGE LIMIT as on 1 August 2019
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||35 years|
|Age Relaxation||As per JPSC Rules and regulation. Read Notification|
Vacancy and Their Details: Total no of post- 77
|Assistant Town Planner||32||07||04||06||08||20||77||Degree in Architecture/Civil Engg./ B Planning|
* Read Notification for more details
How to fill the Online Application Some basic Steps
- JPSC (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) is going to recruit for the Post of Assistant Town Planner 2020. The online application starts from 15/07/2020 and it will be closed on 10/08/2020 before 11:45 PM. You can apply from the official website of JPSC and links will activate on 15/07/2020.
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form. Once you registered your information then it will not change later.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Last but not least you must take out the print out of application form.
Some Very Important Links for Applicants