Name of the Post: NTPC Recruitment for Experienced Engineers in Various Disciplines for 250 posts.
Post Date: 16/07/2020
Post Update: 07/10/2020
Brief Information: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is looking for experienced engineers in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Instrumentation disciplines. There are 250 posts for this very vacancies and it is going to recruit for 25 assistant chemist for station/project also. Those candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy must read the official notifications carefully. You have to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, exam fees and such other details also. The starting date of online application is 15 July 2020 to 31 July 2020.
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited NTPC Recruitment for Experienced Engineers in Various Disciplines for 250 posts and 25 Posts for Assistant chemist.
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|NTPC E2 Recruitment Vacancy 2020 Brief Info|
|Online Application Starting Date||15/07/2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||31/07/2020|
|Submission of Exam Fee Last Date||31/07/2020|
|Admit Card Status||DOWNLOAD Admit Card|
|Declaration of Results||Will be Notified on the official website|
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 300.00 plus Bank Charge|
|SC/ ST / PH||NIL|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode.|
AGE LIMIT of the Candidates
|Upper Age Limit||30 Years|
VACANCY DETAILS FOR THIS POST: 275
|POST NAME||NUMBER OF POST||ELIGIBILITY|
|EXPERIENCED ENGINEER E2||250||BE /B TECH in engineering in related disciplines and 3 years of experience.|
|ASSISTANT CHEMIST||25||Master Degree in MSc Chemistry with 60 % marks.|
SC/ST –Passed Only
How to Apply the Online Application FormsNTPC recruitment 2020
- All the candidates should log on to the official website. Click here
- National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is looking for experienced engineers (250 posts) for their thermal power plant and assistant chemist (25 posts) 2020. All the experienced engineer E2 applicants can apply from 15 July 2020 and last date is 31 July 2020.
- All the candidates are requested to read the official notifications carefully before filling the forms. He/She must ensure their eligibility criteria and also ensures about the genuine details you are submitting in the application forms
- All the applicants please read notifications once carefully before filling the form. Once you registered your information then it will not change later.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Last but not least you must take out the print out of application form.
IMPORTANT LINKS ARE HERE
Apply From Here: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here