Name of The Post: Name of Post: National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020 check all the details here
Post Date: 09/08/2020
Short Description: National Housing Bank is now going to recruit for the post of 11 Specialist Officer on a contractual basis or regular basis 2020. The online application will start from 08/08/2020 and it will last on 28/08/2020.
The candidates who are eligible for this vacancy must read all the information or details available in the official notification.
The candidates must visit the official website of NHB at www.nhb.org.in and can apply online application form and this is the only way to apply.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply for Specialist Officer
National Housing Bank NHB- Short Description
Advertisement No: NHB/HR & Admin./Recruitment/2020-21/01
|Online Application Starting Date||08-08-2020|
|Online Application Closing Date||28-08-2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||28-08-2020|
|Selection Process||based on Interview and marks|
|Cut-off date for eligibility||01-08-2020|
Online Application Fees (Priksha Shulk)
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs. 600 (bank charges)|
|SC/ ST / PwBD||Rs. 100 (bank charges)|
|Payment Mode||Candidates can pay the Fees (Pariksha Shulk) by Credit Card /Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ or by offline mode|
|Note||This exam fee is non-refundable in any circumstances|
Age Limit as on
|Maximum||62 Years(all the posts comes in this age limit)|
|Age Relaxation||Age relaxation as per rules and regulation and please official notification for relaxation|
Vacancy Details Total Post: 11
|POST NAME||TOTAL POST||Education (Eligibility)|
|Specialist Officer||11||PG/ CA/MBA/LLB/PG Degree|
Note: for more information please visit the official website.
How to Apply
- All the eligible candidates must visit the official website of NHB @www.nhb.org.in
- All the candidates must read the eligibility criteria, age limit, age relaxation and all other details before apply the application form.
- The selection process is totally based on the interview process and marks.
- The payment Helpline number is also given on the website if you have any problem submitting your application fees.
- Before filling the form you have to check all the required documents such as ID, Address details, Document details, etc.
- You must keep the scanned document of your signature and photograph before filling the form.
- Please check your application preview before submitting the form.
- Take Printout.
MORE RELATED JOBS
- BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021- Apply Now, Check concise details here
- Maharashtra and Bihar Post Office GDS Vacancy 2021
- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check concise notification & apply for 5000 big posts.
- Railway DFCCIL Recruitment 2021-Apply online & check concise details here.
- NTPC EET 2021 Recruitment, Check concise details & selection through gate exam.